Description de la rivière
Carte de la rivière
Statistiques
Services et hébergement
tarifs et réservations
Mouches recommandées
Album photos
SRGN Homepage
SRGN Homepage
Facebook!






What's newTo contact us
The Nouvelle river
Water conditions
General presentationHistoricalLocationRegulationsEquipment required


If you need additional information, or simply to receive our free pamphlet about the Nouvelle River fishing area, we can be reached at :

SRGNSociété de restauration et de Gestion de la Nouvelle inc.

141 Route 132 East, P.O. Box 351
Nouvelle (Quebec) Canada
G0C 2E0

Telephone : (418) 794-2120
Fax : (418) 794-2172
E-mail :

Do not hesitate to contact us. Our staff is not only dedicated to protecting and restoring the Nouvelle River, but also to make sure that you have an enjoyable, memorable stay with us.

To reserve your next fishing trip on the Nouvelle River right away, simply fill out the form below. We will be contacting you shortly via e-mail after checking date availability, to confirm your reservation.
Afterwards, you will be invoiced by mail. 30% of the invoice is payable upon receipt. The remaining 70% will be payable on April 1st or June 1st, depending on your reservation date.
(* requiered fields)

Personal informations  
*Name :

*First name :
*E-mail address :
Postal address :
City :
State or province :
Country :
Postal or ZIP code :
Telephone :
Type of reservation ( Sector C ) :  
Duration:
1 day: 3 days: 4 days:
1st choice of reservation dates :

2nd choice of reservation dates :
3rd choice of reservation dates :
What Nouvelle River fish species are you interested in ?
Salmon : Trout :

How did you find out about the Nouvelle River ?

Internet :
Specialised magazines (please specify) :
Television (please specify) :

You met us at an exhibition (which one):

Year :
Through a friend :
Other (please specify) :
Comments :
Thank you for answering our questions. You will soon be receiving the Nouvelle River promotional pamphlet.

[River description ] [General presentation] [Historical] [Location] [Regulation] [Equipment required ]
[What's New] [To contact us] [River map] [Statistics] [Lodging and services]
[Reservation and rates] [Recommended flies ] [Photo Album] [Français]

All rights reserved © 2001 - 2003

Powered by par Le Web simple